Penthouse for sale in Dubai (Triplex ) In Meydan Burj Khalifa and lagoon view

  • AED14,246,250
Mohammed Bin Rashid City, MBR- Al Merkad, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
For sale
Mohammed Bin Rashid City, MBR- Al Merkad, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
  • AED14,246,250


  • Building
  • Property Type
  • 6
  • Bedrooms
  • 7
  • Bathrooms
  • 3829
  • Sq Ft
  • 2024
  • Year Built


Introducing luxurious Triplex Penthouses located in the prestigious Meydan area, specifically within the esteemed Mohammed Bin Rashid (MBR) City. Situated on floors 24 to 26, these extraordinary residences offer a three-level living experience that epitomizes sophistication and elegance.

Spanning an impressive size of 3829 square feet, these Triplex Penthouses provide an abundance of space for your comfort and enjoyment. The meticulously designed layout ensures seamless flow throughout, creating a harmonious atmosphere that combines functionality with opulence.

One of the standout features of these exceptional residences is the breathtaking view they offer. Residents can indulge in the awe-inspiring sights of the Crystal Lagoon, a stunning body of water that adds an element of tranquility to the surroundings. Additionally, the iconic Burj Khalifa, the tallest building in the world, graces the horizon, offering a captivating backdrop that showcases Dubai’s vibrant skyline.

As off-plan properties, these Triplex Penthouses provide a unique opportunity for buyers to customize their dream homes to their exact specifications. This level of personalization ensures that each residence is tailored to the discerning tastes and preferences of its owner, creating a truly one-of-a-kind living space.

The property is chiller-free, providing a hassle-free and comfortable living experience throughout the year. With no additional costs for cooling, residents can enjoy a consistently pleasant environment without worrying about excessive utility bills.

The payment plan for these Triplex Penthouses is designed to offer flexibility and convenience. It consists of a 40/60 structure, with 40% payable during the construction phase and the remaining 60% due upon handover. This arrangement allows buyers to manage their finances efficiently while securing their investment.

The anticipated completion date for these exceptional residences is December 31, 2024. This ensures that homeowners will soon be able to immerse themselves in the luxurious lifestyle these Triplex Penthouses provide.

These Triplex Penthouses in MBR City offer an extraordinary living experience in one of Dubai’s most sought-after locations. With their spacious layout, stunning views, off-plan customization options, chiller-free feature, and flexible payment plan, these residences present an unparalleled opportunity to own a prestigious property in the heart of Dubai. Don’t miss your chance to embrace the epitome of luxury living.

  • City MBR city
  • Country UAE, DUBAI


  • Price: AED14,246,250
  • Property Size: 3829 Sq Ft
  • Bedrooms: 6
  • Bathrooms: 7
  • Year Built: 2024
  • Property Type: Building
  • Property Status: For sale

Contact Information

View Listings
Team Almurchidi

Enquire About This Property

Mortgage Calculator

  • Principal & Interest

Compare listings

Team Almurchidi
  • Team Almurchidi