Bur Dubai, one of the city’s oldest neighborhoods, has retained its allure throughout the rapid growth of Dubai’s skyscrapers and swanky new districts. Bur Dubai is renowned for its low-rise buildings and conventional souks, but it also has famous leisure attractions like the Zabeel Park, one of Dubai’s largest parks. Bur Dubai flats for sale are in high demand since it is one of the city’s most desirable locations!
Table of Contents
Al Jaddaf is one of Bur Dubai’s newest neighborhoods. It’s well known for Jaddaf Waterfront, a waterfront neighborhood across from Dubai Festival City that provides breathtaking views of the Dubai Creek.
The Jaddaf Waterfront district, which includes the magnificent Jameel Arts Centre and five-star Palazzo Versace, is still under construction. The upcoming Mohammed Bin Rashid Library and Culture Village and there two other notable landmarks in the city.
For those looking for fresh new apartments to rent in Bur Dubai, Al Jaddaf is ideal:
- A studio apartment in Al Jaddaf costs on average AED 32k per year to pay.
- A one-bedroom apartment in Al Jaddaf costs on average AED 44,500 per year.
- Many seeking more space should opt for a 2-bedroom apartment, which costs an average of 63k per year.
- On average, 3-bedroom apartments in Al Jaddaf rent for AED 92k per year.
Al Mankhool is an excellent location to look for apartments in Bur Dubai.
Al Mankhool is the second most prominent community with apartments for rent in Bur Dubai. Mankhool is home to BurJuman Shopping Centre, a renowned shopping, eating, and leisure destination in Bur Dubai and providing some of the best hotels in the city.
Mankhool also has easy access to public transportation, as there are three metro stations in the city.
Many looking for apartments to rent in Al Mankhool would be pleased to learn that there is a vast selection to choose from:
- In Al Mankhool, the average annual rental price for a studio apartment is AED 33,000.
- If you’re searching for a 1 BHK for rent in Bur Dubai, Al Mankhool has various choices with an estimated annual price of AED 45,000.
- A 2-bedroom unit in Al Mankhool would set you back an average of AED 62k per year.
- Expect to pay AED 91k per year for a 3-bedroom apartment in Mankhool.
Residents of Bur Dubai rental apartments will go to family attractions like Zabeel Park and Dubai Frame. Oud Metha is another family-friendly neighborhood in Bur Dubai with spacious apartments for sale.
Apart from its cheap rental properties, this region is popular with ex-pats due to various recreational facilities, like Al Nasr Leisureland. Oud Metha is also home to the well-known Indian High School, making it a sought-after community for families. For those looking for rooms to rent in Bur Dubai, Oud Metha is a standard option.