Keturah Reserve Townhouses: Unveiling the Epitome of Luxurious Living in Meydan’s First Wellness Community


Nestled within the prestigious Meydan district, the Keturah Reserve Townhouses redefine the standards of luxurious living. Set in the heart of Meydan’s first-ever Wellness Community, this exclusive residential development offers a harmonious blend of opulence, tranquility, and holistic well-being. With its impeccable design, captivating landscapes, and a myriad of exceptional features, Keturah Reserve Townhouses present an unparalleled opportunity for those seeking a truly extraordinary lifestyle.

Awe-Inspiring Design and Features:

Step into the world of grandeur as you enter these meticulously crafted townhouses. Boasting a spacious 5,307.02 square feet, each residence encompasses four lavish bedrooms, ensuring ample space for comfortable living. The interiors are an embodiment of elegance, with very high ceilings that create an airy and expansive ambiance. The thoughtful use of premium materials, including travertine tiles and wooden floors, adds a touch of natural beauty and sophistication to every corner.

One of the standout features of these townhouses is their fully furnished status. Immerse yourself in luxury as you explore the meticulously curated custom-designed furniture that adorns every room. Every detail has been meticulously considered to offer the utmost comfort, style, and functionality. From the chic living areas to the cozy bedrooms, Keturah Reserve Townhouses offer a seamless blend of refined aesthetics and practicality.

Exquisite touches continue with the incorporation of smart home technology, allowing residents to effortlessly control various aspects of their living environment. The modern kitchen is adorned with renowned brands such as Quooker and TOTO, ensuring a seamless culinary experience that caters to the most discerning of tastes.

A Wellness Community Like No Other:

Keturah Reserve Townhouses go beyond the confines of traditional luxury living. The community itself is a haven of wellness, offering residents an array of amenities that nourish mind, body, and soul. Engage in a friendly game of squash, football, or basketball on the dedicated courts, or embark on a holistic fitness journey at the state-of-the-art gym. Indulge in moments of relaxation and introspection at the pool, yoga, and dance studios, where serenity and well-being take center stage.

Adding to the allure of this remarkable community are the centuries-old olive trees, ranging from 500 to 1400 years in age. These majestic trees bear witness to history and serve as a reminder of the natural beauty that surrounds this exclusive enclave. Embrace the tranquility and serenity that comes with living in a gated community, where security and privacy are paramount.

Limited Opportunity and Flexible Payment Plan:

The Keturah Reserve Townhouses offer a rare chance to secure a home in this coveted development. With a planned handover in Q4 2026, interested buyers can secure their dream residence well in advance. The flexible payment plan, with 60% payable during the construction phase and the remaining 40% post-handover, ensures that owning a piece of this prestigious address is within reach.


Discover a world of refined luxury and holistic well-being at Keturah Reserve Townhouses, Meydan’s first Wellness Community. With its remarkable design, luxurious features, and access to an array of wellness amenities, these townhouses redefine the concept of elevated living. Immerse yourself in the epitome of opulence, tranquility, and personalized well-being. Don’t miss out on this limited opportunity to embrace a lifestyle that transcends expectations. Contact us today to secure your place in this extraordinary development and embark on a journey of unmatched luxury and well-being.

Join The Discussion

Compare listings