Dubai is a city that is located in the United Arab Emirates. It is a country that is part of the Asian continent. The official currency in Dubai in the United Arab Emirates Dirham.
How much does it cost to live in Dubai
In general, the monthly cost of living in Dubai is 7.53% more expensive than living in Madrid. The average monthly expenditure for a family of 4 in Dubai is 3,162.80 $ (11,617.01AED), and for a single person is 910.32 $ (3,343.63AED) per month approximately. However, both figures are not counting the rent of the living place.
Here is more detail about it:
- Lunch at an inexpensive restaurant: $8.17.
- Meal at a typical restaurant for two people: $49.01.
- McDonald’s menu or similar: $6.81.
- Local beer (bar) 0.5L: $10.89.
- 0.33L of beer (bar) imported: $10.89.
- Coffee cappuccino: $4.60.
- 0.33L cola soft beverage: $0.59.
- 0.33L bottle of water (bar): $0.35.
- 1L brick milk: $1.57.
- 500 g bread loaf: $1.28.
- 1 kg of white rice: 2.40 bucks.
- Twelve eggs: $2.70.
- Local cheese 1 kg: $7.52.
- 1 kg skinless chicken breast: $6.82.
- 1 kg of veal form of red meat or the like: $12.33.
- Apple 1 kg: $2.15.
- 1 kg of bananas: 1.87 pounds.
- 1 kg of oranges: 2.04 dollars.
- Tomatoes 1 kg: $1.99.
- 1 kg of potatoes: 1.19 dollars.
- One kilogram of onions: $0.91.
- 1 latch: $1.90.
- 1.5L bottle of water (market): $0.58.
- Mid-range wine bottle (market): $21.78.
- Beer 0.5L (market): $10.56.
- 0.33L beer (market) imported: $11.45.
- Cigarette pack Marlboro: $4.08.
- One public transportation trip: $1.36.
- Public transportation monthly pass: $68.06.
- Taxi flag drop: $3.27.
- Taxi ride 1 km: $0.54.
- 1-hour Taxi Waiting: $8.17.
- 1L of petrol: $0.52.
- VW Golf 1.4 90 KW Trendline: $20.419.18.
- Comfort: $17,898.46 Toyota Corolla 1.6l 97kW.
- The cost of electricity, water, heating, and waste is 85m2 per month: $184.59.
- 1 min. telephone charge: $0.13.
- Internet flat rate of 60Mbps per month: $93.97.
- Fitness center for one month: $101.23.
- One hour weekend tennis court: $29.42.
- Film ticket: $10.89.
- Daycare 1 kid a month: $696.86.
- International school per child per year: $11,536.50.
- 501 jeans of Levis or similar: $68.36.
- 1 Summer dress Zara or the like: $56.19.
- 1 Nike running pair of shoes: $84.65.
- One pair of dressing shoes in leather: $88.69.
- Monthly rent 1 bedroom central apartment: $1,895.05.
- Monthly Rent 1 Dormitory Apartment: $1,300.63.
- Monthly rental of 3 bedroom downtown: $3,731.72.
- Monthly rent of 3 bedrooms outskirts: $2,680.41.
- Center price of m2: $3,983.11.
- Price for 1 m2 at the periphery: $2,605.48.
- Monthly average wage: $3,535.92.
- Fixed-rate for annual mortgage interest of 20 years: 4.03.
Living in Dubai
Now that you know about how much it costs to survive or what the average pay is, you might be interested in finding a bit more about this town of the UAE. How to get to Dubai, what to do in Dubai, and all you need to experience it to the fullest.
So, how much money are you in Dubai for a day?
Low cost traveler * = $50.68
Tour expenditure for a family of 1 child= = $208.90
Family travel expenditure for 3 children = $361.87
* Low-cost travel expense (1 user for one day): this expenditure is for the backpacker and arrival, two meals (on the street or the market) for one night, two bottles of wine, one beer, and one subway or bus fare for a hotel.