Stylish 2-Bedroom Apartments in JVC, Binghatti Onyx: Your Gateway to Affordable Luxury

  • AED1,842,050
Binghatti Onyx, JVC District 15, Jumeirah Village Circle (JVC), Dubai
Binghatti Onyx, JVC District 15, Jumeirah Village Circle (JVC), Dubai
  • AED1,842,050


  • 2
  • Bedrooms
  • 3
  • Bathrooms
  • 1
  • Garage
  • 1552
  • Sq Ft
  • 2023
  • Year Built


Binghatti Onyx in JCV project by Binghatti Developers in the highly sought-after Jumeirah Village Circle (JVC) area, we are thrilled to present our newest offering: affordable 2-bedroom apartments for sale. Experience the exceptional quality and unmatched value that Binghatti Developers is renowned for.

These exquisite 2-bedroom apartments are available for an incredible price of only 20,000 AED. This is the lowest price in the market, making it an excellent investment opportunity or a perfect home for individuals and small families looking to reside in Dubai’s vibrant cityscape.

Located just 10 minutes away from the renowned Mall of the Emirates, you’ll have easy access to a world of shopping, dining, and entertainment options. Moreover, our prime location grants you the convenience of reaching Dubai’s main landmarks within a maximum travel time of 5 to 20 minutes. You’ll find yourself a short drive away from the iconic Downtown Dubai, with its awe-inspiring Burj Khalifa, as well as the majestic Burj Al Arab.

Nestled in the heart of the city, our development offers an ideal community for families, where comfort and convenience blend seamlessly. The apartments are designed to maximize natural lighting, providing a bright and airy ambiance, while offering breathtaking views of Dubai’s skyline.

As a resident, you’ll enjoy a range of amenities that enhance your lifestyle, including a state-of-the-art smart home system, allowing you to control various aspects of your apartment with ease. Each unit features a balcony, where you can relax and take in the stunning surroundings. Our commitment to your safety is evident through the presence of 24/7 security and reception services.

For those seeking relaxation and leisure, our development boasts a refreshing swimming pool, a children’s playground, and a convenient shopping center, fulfilling all your daily needs. Additionally, we provide a fully equipped gym, spa facilities, a Jacuzzi, and much more, ensuring a holistic wellness experience right at your doorstep.

Parking will never be a concern, as we offer free parking for each apartment, providing you with peace of mind and convenience.

With our flexible payment plan, you can secure your dream apartment with ease. Pay 60% during the construction phase and the remaining 40% upon handover. The anticipated handover date is set for December 2023, allowing you to plan your move accordingly.

Don’t miss out on this incredible opportunity to own a 2-bedroom apartment in JVC at an unbeatable price. Contact us today to book your apartment and embark on an extraordinary journey with Binghatti Developers.

  • City JVC
  • Country UAE, DUBAI


  • Price: AED1,842,050
  • Property Size: 1552 Sq Ft
  • Bedrooms: 2
  • Bathrooms: 3
  • Garage: 1
  • Year Built: 2023

Contact Information

View Listings
Team Almurchidi

Enquire About This Property

Mortgage Calculator

  • Principal & Interest

Compare listings

Team Almurchidi
  • Team Almurchidi